- Your work impacts users all over the world
- Gain valuable experience and mentorship
- Support Mozilla's mission of an open internet for all
- It feels good!
Thimble is an Open Source project created by the Mozilla Foundation in partnership with CDOT at Seneca College. Since the beginning, contributors from all over the world have played an important role in making it a success.
It's truly an international project, it has been localized in 33 languages (with over 100 in progress) and used by learners in over 200 countries.
No contribution is too small
Contributions of all skills and backgrounds are welcome. You don't need to be an expert programmer, in fact, over half of our contributors identify themselves as students. You can start small, file an issue to…
- Laporkan kutu, masalah, atau saltik
- Request a change, new feature or starter project
- Leave feedback
If you're feeling adventurous, then check out our GitHub repositories below.